Pages

9.01.2011

Thrifting Fail + What I left behind

I went thrifting yesterday for the first time in a few weeks (since school started) and I found diddly squat. It was disappointing but still great to get out and back into a thrift store! I actually enjoyed it a lot. I did find these two items which caught my eye (I left them behind) but I have no idea what they are! I'm guessing some kind of accounting/billing thing? Anyone want to enlighten me?

They look pretty awesome don't they? Would you have bought one or both???

Happy September!

Aki


4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's a check writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, P! I think you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's called a comptometer, basically an antique adding machine. I only know this because my grandmother went to "comptometer school" in the 1930's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm interesting...thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments!