Pages

7.21.2011

Thrifty Thursday Returns!

I've been on a break from thrift store shopping recently as I have been traveling and visiting with family and keeping busy - I'm sure the boyf is happy about that. Nonetheless, I did manage to sneak in some vacation thrifting on the way up to the beach a couple of weeks ago. Here's what I snagged during our roadtrip!

This tin bowl was way too pretty to pass up. I think it will look grand on my yet to be purchased coffee table or in my entryway as a catch-all for keys, etc.



These jars were calling my name as soon as I saw them. The Atlas Wholefruit jar is missing the lid but looks awesome anyway. I think I'll use it as a pen/knitting needle/paintbrush/etc. holder on my (once again) yet to be purchased craft table.  As for the tiny Le Parfait jar,  I already have a larger one that I use in the kitchen to hold lentils and grains so maybe I'll use this one to hold some spices!

Next, I found these still-in-the-packaging vintage bias tapes and I thought they would come in handy one day or another so I grabbed the prettiest colors I could find.  Don't you just love?


Last, this necklace was in the 4th of July display case and I thought hey, I might as well show some patriotic spirit and buy myself some jewelery!



Here's the total:


I'm itching to get back into my thrifting game now that I need a few more pieces to furnish this new apartment, so stay tuned for more thrifting adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments!