Pages

7.08.2011

Travel Day 6

Yesterday was beach day! We enjoyed a day at the beach, swam in the ocean, and rinsed off the salt in the pool.



We even ended the day with quite a few dolphin spottings!


They were swimming uncharacteristically close to shore. The picture doesn't show it very well because it was hard to capture with the 'ole point-and-shoot. But, they were beautiful!

Later in the day I headed off to the parents' house (where I am now) while the boyf stayed at the beach. He'll be heading off to his own parents' house tomorrow. We'll meet back up again next Friday for a little Harry Potter and a wedding!

Look what my parents gave me upon my return home - a graduation/getting into med school gift. I love them so much!


Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments!